Friday, October 31, 2008

We're ready to roll - 12 hours to cannon time!

Halloween and Erik and i are in sunny Panama city beach. We've just loved the time down here. Everything is going smooth. Oh and get this, I went to get my toes done and calluses removed on wed and found the OPI color of choice.... i look at the name (as OPI has fun themes to their colors) - ROCK ON RED! Can you believe that? too funny and great toes with to go with the ink!

All bags are checked in, bike is cleaned and tires are pumped. This is the first race that my possie (HA!) are not here - mom, dad ,sis. and mom-in law. We so miss you. Then there are my tri homies that at least a few of us are going somewhere togheter.... but here.... slim pickens of people we know. But we've been surrounded by the buzz of some first timers. Our roomie is Erin Schindler - just the sweetest gal - great conversation and fun energy!! E's got his camera git-up ready to roll. Trigger finger is tapered and well fueled. I'll post pics sunday... I reserve the right to be veggie head...

A huge thank you to all of you family and friends for the well wishes and positive vibes.

Hugs - julie

No comments: