Thursday, August 28, 2008

We Love you and will miss you Laurie!

(Julie writing this one)

Laura Ellen Hull Creameans

April 4, 1967-August 24, 2008

The sun goddess who so loved Hawaii. Herman and Laurie's dream to move there was stemmed from our wonderful Kona/Maui trip just 2 short yrs ago.

Today will undoubtedly be one of the hardest days of my life, and no doubt many others who will be at her funeral.

She will be firmly and gently missed by the love of her life Herman and her daughter Maddison (20), Mary Ellen, Erik and I, and all her extended family and very close friends. She lived life to the fullest. We look back and with so many events she was in a position to say "I'm glad I did", instead of "I wish I would have". No regrets.
The 24th was 3 yrs and 1 day after her dad's passing. She, Erik and Mary Ellen were all bedside for that life changing yet peaceful event. Laurie died of a Massive heart attack at 12:15 am on Sunday surrounded by friends at a hospital in northern IL.

We will always love you and miss you Laurie. The memories will last a life time.

5 comments:

Test said...

Hey Julie - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Much love to you and your family. Peace. Holly (Pichner)

juliemac said...

So sorry, my heart goes out to you and Erik and your family.
Thanks for sharing pictures.

What a great way to live life, 'I'm Glad I Did"
No regrets.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

GoBigGreen said...

Julie, I am so sorry. CY told me at the last Dog and my heart just sank. Hugs to you and hopefully i will see you at IronGirl ( actually would love to see you during the race, that would mean i am keeping some speed!)
Take good care:)
Julia

Unknown said...

E & J - Our hearts go out to you!! So sorry to hear about another loss. You are amazing people and we know you will make it through this as you have before.

You are once again in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
M&J

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are both doing okay.
Love, Jenny